Parametric Pot Stand
by buckyball, published
A stand to hold up a small pot so it doesn't sit flat upon a surface.
The pictured stand was printed on a printrbot.
1) measure your small pot
2) update the scad file with your measurements
3) render and print the resulting file. Printing it upside down works nicely. The mess left by the support material is hidden once you put a pot on it.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Parametric Pot Stand by buckyball is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure buckyball would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).