by Starno, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
A printable harness to prevent your cables from falling into the abyss when they are not in use. Keep yourself organized and save the frustration.
The STL is optimized for USB peripherals the same size as the one that comes with a Makerbot. If you want to fit a different sized cable, scale accordingly.
- Scale part if needed
- Add a command strip or double sided adhesive strong enough to hold some weight (I used velcro)
- Attach to desk or flat surface
- Insert cable (if you made the correct size the cable should be forced in through the top, yet have enough space to move freely once inside)
Cable Catcher by Starno is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Starno a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Starno would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).