TOM PLA cooling fan
by jazman, published
Another PLA cooling mount for 60mm computer cooling fans.
Suitable for Thing-o-matic with MK7.
Adjustable FAN angle.
- Print out the parts. I was able to print them without support, but your success may vary.
I printed with 0.2 mm layer height and 100% fill, using ABS
- Put the two parts together.
- Fasten the fan by inserting it into the slot and using two ~4mm (0.164") screws with nuts to hold it in place.
- Fasten the long long L-shaped part to holes in the MK7's metal mounting plate.
- Connect fan wiring.
I connected the fan wiring with a switch to the power supply
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
TOM PLA cooling fan by jazman is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure jazman would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).