TOM PLA cooling fan
by jazman, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Another PLA cooling mount for 60mm computer cooling fans.
Suitable for Thing-o-matic with MK7.
Adjustable FAN angle.
- Print out the parts. I was able to print them without support, but your success may vary.
I printed with 0.2 mm layer height and 100% fill, using ABS
- Put the two parts together.
- Fasten the fan by inserting it into the slot and using two ~4mm (0.164") screws with nuts to hold it in place.
- Fasten the long long L-shaped part to holes in the MK7's metal mounting plate.
- Connect fan wiring.
I connected the fan wiring with a switch to the power supply
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
TOM PLA cooling fan by jazman is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving jazman a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure jazman would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).