TOM PLA cooling fan
by jazman, published
Another PLA cooling mount for 60mm computer cooling fans. Suitable for Thing-o-matic with MK7. Adjustable FAN angle.
Liked Byview all
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag. Print Thing Tag
- Print out the parts. I was able to print them without support, but your success may vary. I printed with 0.2 mm layer height and 100% fill, using ABS
- Put the two parts together.
- Fasten the fan by inserting it into the slot and using two ~4mm (0.164") screws with nuts to hold it in place.
- Fasten the long long L-shaped part to holes in the MK7's metal mounting plate.
- Connect fan wiring. I connected the fan wiring with a switch to the power supply
By downloading this thing, you agree to abide by the license: Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike
Download All Files (31 kb zip file)