Mario Questionbox Lamp
by echox, published
Thanks to Brian Enigma who posted the OpenSCAD File to his Mario Questionbox (http://netninja.com/fun/mariobox/). I was able to modify it and add a thin filling for the questionmark.
Size is 10x10x10cm
Put a LED light into it and close the lamp with the top cover.
I used a 9V battery block with a handfull of LEDs.
1) Print the box
2) Fetch coffee (Printed on the Ultimaker with 0.2mm layer thickness in 5.30h)
3) Print the cover
4) Put some light source in it (e.g. LEDs, fireflies)
5) Close up
If you use PLA, you may need to print it on a heated bed to avoid warpage.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Mario Questionbox Lamp by echox is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure echox would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).