My MakerBot 3D Portrait from Dec 9, 2012
by hallo_kati, published
This Thing is a MakerBot 3D Portrait of Kati scanned at the MakerBot Retail Store in SoHo on Dec 9, 2012. I will paint the 3d printed model to look like an action figure and hang it on my tree.
- Preview each model by clicking the thumbnail on the top left. Click on the cube to see the model in 3D.
- Download the STL of the file you would like to print. The first thumbnail corresponds to portrait_1, and so on.
- Open the STL in MakerWare or ReplicatorG, resize as necessary and print.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
My MakerBot 3D Portrait from Dec 9, 2012 by hallo_kati is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - No Derivatives license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is not allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving hallo_kati a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure hallo_kati would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).