Spinning top & Iron Thumb Wheel
by Ablapo, published
It's a 4 in 1 thing!
- It's a spinning top using a M10 nut as weight.
- With the hexagon tip you can kick away tiny balls like in one of those roulette game.
- Write numbers on the nut to make a D6 dice.
- Use the screw part as "Iron Thumb Wheel" or as balance weight.
You will need a M10 nut, 4 x M3 nuts and a M3 bolt.
Insert the printed screw into the M10 nut and fill the nut traps with the M3 nuts.
Put the one M3 nut between the printed tip and the M10 nut for interlocking.
Try different bolt length and lock the nut on different heights with additional M3 nuts to find the balance point.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Spinning top & Iron Thumb Wheel by Ablapo is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure Ablapo would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).