Rep1 Bracket with Wire Channels
by kcmelty, published
I pinched my fan wires with the extruder bracket screws so I added channels to keep them out of the way.
The holes were also moved to the normal location.
- Run fan wires through channels
- Hold wires in place with Kapton tape.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Rep1 Bracket with Wire Channels by kcmelty is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving kcmelty a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure kcmelty would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).