(moved) Parametric, dual angle Nexus 7 stand
by MarcusWolschon, published
I wanted a wider stand because the headphone-cable tends to pull the tablet to one side and
I wanted a second viewing angle for narrow train/airplane tables.
...so I made a parametric stand to make these things changable.
Recent Commentsview all
You'd have to check the model for the dimensions (Alibre xpress/30 day is free).
I'm using a case for my Nexus7 now and thus no longer need a stand.
I printed this, and though it works ok horizontally in the most vertical slot, any other position is highly unstable. It might be a good idea to make it much deeper. What dimensions are you using?
Liked Byview all
Give a Shout Out
* "total_width" the total width of the stand of cause.
Change this to made a wider or smaller stand.
I attached a long and a short version of this stand.
* "total_length" same for the length
* "front angle" how slanted the tablet stands using the front slot (default 70ÃÂ°)
* "back_angle" how slanted the tablet stands using the back slot (default 45ÃÂ°)
* "thickness" thickness in front of the screen
* "tablet thickness" thickness of the slot for the tablet
You must be logged in to post a comment.