(moved) Parametric, dual angle Nexus 7 stand
by MarcusWolschon, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
THIS DESIGN HAS BEEN MOVED TO YOUMAGINE:
I wanted a wider stand because the headphone-cable tends to pull the tablet to one side and
I wanted a second viewing angle for narrow train/airplane tables.
...so I made a parametric stand to make these things changable.
"total_width" the total width of the stand of cause.
Change this to made a wider or smaller stand.
I attached a long and a short version of this stand.
- "total_length" same for the length
- "front angle" how slanted the tablet stands using the front slot (default 70ÃÂ°)
"back_angle" how slanted the tablet stands using the back slot (default 45ÃÂ°)
- "thickness" thickness in front of the screen
- "tablet thickness" thickness of the slot for the tablet
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse Apps
(moved) Parametric, dual angle Nexus 7 stand by MarcusWolschon is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving MarcusWolschon a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure MarcusWolschon would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).