Wafer Bowl Moulding Kit
by MrTrick, published
Used to mould fresh wafers into a bowl shape.
Must be made of food-safe material, and preferably covered in cling film before use.
I used this recipe: http://www.skiptomylou.org/2010/07/13/homemade-waffle-cone-and-bowls/
- Pour small amount of waffle mix onto waffle iron or sandwich press.
- Cook for 60 seconds or so, until just browning
- Take off the iron and center on the mandrell, immediately pressing it down with the mould or a glass (I found I had an ikea shot glass exactly the right size)
- Wait 15-20 seconds, then demould and store in a sealed container
The bowl it makes is ~40mm inner dia.
The mandrel base is 80mm dia, 5mm thick.
The mould is 3mm thick.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Wafer Bowl Moulding Kit by MrTrick is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving MrTrick a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure MrTrick would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).