Save the Twinkie Safe
by KingRahl, published
The Twinkie was to outlast the end. What better way to ensure this than to keep it safe, in a safe.
Are you down to your last Twinkie?
Are you having a hard time finding more?
Are loved ones trying to take your last Twinkie?
Now you can keep it on you without smooshing it.
- Choose what colors you will print case and lid.
- Print case with supports.
2a. Remove supports.
- Print lid
- Hide your golden "precious".
Recommended: Keep Twinkie in original sealed wrapper while inside safe.
Disclaimer: Not a substitute for a Twinkie. Do not eat.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Save the Twinkie Safe by KingRahl is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure KingRahl would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).