My MakerBot 3D Portrait from Dec 12, 2012
by jlawton, published
This Thing is a MakerBot 3D Portrait of jenny L scanned at the MakerBot Retail Store in SoHo on Dec 12, 2012. These scans are at 1/4th the original size.
- Preview each model by clicking the thumbnail on the top left. Click on the cube to see the model in 3D.
- Download the STL of the file you would like to print. The first thumbnail corresponds to portrait_1, and so on.
- Open the STL in MakerWare or ReplicatorG, resize as necessary and print.
Give a Shout Out
My MakerBot 3D Portrait from Dec 12, 2012 by jlawton is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure jlawton would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).