Bike Bell Mount Helper
by ontarioplates, published
If your handlebars are too fat to mount a bell to them. Safety first!
- Screw this part into the nut-side of the bell-mount
- Wrap a zip-tie between the part's loop and the washer-side of the bell-mount
- Pull zip-tie tight to fit to your handlebars
- Ring your bell like a pro!
s3g file settings (~6 minutes print time):
ABS Right Extruder
90% infill, 0.27mm layer height
40mm/s while extruding
I suggest you print with the loop edge facing down to increase its strength.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Bike Bell Mount Helper by ontarioplates is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
We're sure ontarioplates would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).