Loading

Dr Who Cookie Cutters

by m000z0rz, published

Dr Who Cookie Cutters by m000z0rz Dec 14, 2012

Description

Fixed version of dgwilson's thingiverse.com/thing:14533#

The stamps both had holes in them and wouldn't slice properly. I ran them through netfabb's cloud service as BrazenArtifice suggested in the comments to clean them up, and then they sliced correctly.

So, this thing is just the original cutters from dgwilson's original design, and the fixed version of the stamps from netfabb's cloud service.

Recent Comments

view all

the problem is that star emblem in the middle, it has a 0 point in the middle make a little circle or something in there and it's fine, or fill it all in, there is no star in the tardis

i keep getting an error "unrecognized error code returned by skeinforge" on the tardis stamp

Thanks for posting the fixes :) Saved me a lot of time and effort in trying to correct the negative volume error. The Dalek Outline STL still gets a caution in Slic3r for a hole, but I simply ran it through NetFabb Cloud and it fixed it too. Am about to get these printed! :)

More from Kitchen & Dining

view more

Liked By

view all

Give a Shout Out

If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag. Print Thing Tag

Comments

You must be logged in to post a comment.

damianxv1 on Aug 31, 2013 said:

i keep getting an error "unrecognized error code returned by skeinforge" on the tardis stamp

damianxv1 on Aug 31, 2013 said:

the problem is that star emblem in the middle, it has a 0 point in the middle make a little circle or something in there and it's fine, or fill it all in, there is no star in the tardis

AnibugZA on Dec 27, 2012 said:

Thanks for posting the fixes :) Saved me a lot of time and effort in trying to correct the negative volume error. The Dalek Outline STL still gets a caution in Slic3r for a hole, but I simply ran it through NetFabb Cloud and it fixed it too. Am about to get these printed! :)

evanfarrar on Dec 14, 2012 said:

Wow dude. Good thing I didn't try to print this 4 hours ago. 1) that would have been a reasonable hour 2) I wouldn't have been able to fix this.

Top