3D Printer Calibration Model
by Crispy001, published
This is a basic calibration model for a 3d printer made to save time and filament. It measures 1" in all three axes with each leg measuring 1/4" square.
Volume: .16 cubic inches
ABS Weight: .01 pounds
- Print the part using the provided .STL file. All dimensions are in mm (except above).
- Use a caliper to check accuracy per the specified dimensions (1:1 size of 1")
- Adjust printer calibration parameters and repeat as necessary
Low extrusion temperatures and/or use of a fan is recommended while printing the Z "leg"
Update 12/23/12: Changed the .STL to metric dimensions, the resulting part is still 1" cubed, but the .STL dimensions are now in mm.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
3D Printer Calibration Model by Crispy001 is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure Crispy001 would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).