MK8 for Replicator
by rezam691, published
thanks to http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:35810 that give the idea to me
it use 624 (5x13x4 bearing )
and you can use a pen spring that can be found every where
- cut the support
- install 624 bearing
- first put the back from top to bottom
- install the pen spring
4.1 you can use screw that help the spring not to bend
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
MK8 for Replicator by rezam691 is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure rezam691 would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).