YA3DP - Yet another 3D Printer
by Berserker, published
Oh no, not again another 3D printer on https://www.youmagine.com/designs/ya3dp-yet-another-3d-printer
A helpful placeholder to show people that you've moved all of your designs to YOUMAGINE because of Thingiverse/Makerbot's ludicrous attempt at patenting for themselves designs which were created by people within their community:
a sketchup drawing of another 3D printer using makerbeam.
I'll probably never make this thing, but it's a pleasure to draw it anyway.
Lots of new connecting parts, everything is in the zip, have fun with it.
1) Fill up with rage
2) Move your designs off of Thingiverse
3) Replace them with this file.
4) If you feel like helping invalidate their patents, go to: http://meta.patents.stackexchange.com/questions/105/i-want-to-make-a-difference-how-can-i-submit-prior-art-to-the-patent-office
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
YA3DP - Yet another 3D Printer by Berserker is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure Berserker would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).