Cory Doctorow's head (printable)
by pogden, published
I've taken Sample and Hold's lovely scan of Cory Doctorow and made it a little more printable. Details in Instructions. Now we just need glasses!
Steps I took to get this file:
- Covert to .stl
- Decimate down to 100k polygons in Meshlab
- repair using Netfabb's clod service
- rotate to match the 3D printing convention of Z+ = up
- Cut off the overhang-y bottom parts
- Scale by a factor of .5 so that it will fit in the envelope of most consumer printers
This should be directly printable without any modifications.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag. Print Thing Tag
Download All Files (1 mb zip file)