Cory Doctorow's head (printable)
by pogden, published
I've taken Sample and Hold's lovely scan of Cory Doctorow and made it a little more printable. Details in Instructions. Now we just need glasses!
Steps I took to get this file:
- Covert to .stl
- Decimate down to 100k polygons in Meshlab
- repair using Netfabb's clod service
- rotate to match the 3D printing convention of Z+ = up
- Cut off the overhang-y bottom parts
- Scale by a factor of .5 so that it will fit in the envelope of most consumer printers
This should be directly printable without any modifications.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Cory Doctorow's head (printable) by pogden is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving pogden a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure pogden would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).