Cory Doctorow's decimated head for 3D printing
by CreativeTools, published
A decimated (polygon-reduced) version of Cory Doctorow's 3D scanned head. The lower amount of data (501796 triangles) makes it easier to be processed, sliced and 3D printed.
- The original file can be downloaded from Cory's original post at http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:37605
- See the 3D print http://youtu.be/FBQqbBgOGTE
For polygon reduction netfabb Studio Pro did the trick. :)
By Creative Tools
- Download the STL file
- 3D print it
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Cory Doctorow's decimated head for 3D printing by CreativeTools is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure CreativeTools would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).