Cuffed Links: Discreet Handcuff Key
by BritKnight, published
An easily concealable universal handcuff key
DISCLAIMER I do not condone using this thing for illegal purposes. It is to be used only for a greater understanding of security and for self-defense (like if you are kidnapped or something)
They have SUDO printed on the top
You: Please let me go
You: SUDO please let me go
PS For some reason the SUDO does not print on my machine, perhaps as the letters are too small to show up.
- Print as many as you like (they only take 7 minutes on my replicator)
- Use as stylish cufflinks
- Get kidnapped
- Use them to unlock your handcuffs
- Escape to safety
- Print a replacement set (I have not tried them out, but due to them being plastic, they are probably single-use)
Some clean up work may be required due to the small size of the object. I used a really thin screwdriver to unclog the hole in the middle of the key.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Cuffed Links: Discreet Handcuff Key by BritKnight is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure BritKnight would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).