Hall Endstop Mount
by IBroo, published
A mounting bracket for the 'Hall Sensor Endstop' from Reprap Discount. designed to fit M8 smooth Rod, specifically a Prusa Mendel.
Hi everyone, this is my first post, sorry if i'm missing anything!
1x RRD Hall Endstop
1x M3 screw
1x M3 nut
1) Print the file
2) Press the RRD Hall Endstop onto the two pins, it was a tight fit on my print, it shouldn't be going anywhere!
3) Clip onto an 8mm axis, and tighten with an M3 nut and screw. (It is a tight fit to clip over the M8 rod, it worked with ABS, but i have a feeling it will snap with PLA)
4) Attach magnet to X carriage above Sensor
I've gone with the Default License, I haven't seen anything for these sensors on Thingiverse already, but if anyone could advise what license i should put, please let me know. Thanks!
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Hall Endstop Mount by IBroo is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving IBroo a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure IBroo would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).