Internal Corner Bracket
by Tez_Gelmir, published
An internal Corner Bracket for sheet construction like perspex etc. or could even be used with self-taping screws under a timber shelf, its up to you!
- The bolt holes are 6mm Dia.
- The overall size is 40x40x40mm 3mm thick.
- 15mm Bolt hole edge distance.
I've attached the DXF to help customise.
Adjust infill for application, I used 30% for the enclosure (picture).
Recommend Raft for Rep 2.
Use washers when constructing.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Internal Corner Bracket by Tez_Gelmir is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Tez_Gelmir a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Tez_Gelmir would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).