by SvenS, published
I improved on the small version of the Schwibbogen Smithy:
- cleaned up some unnecessary paths
- widened some parts that were too tiny
- added a base ala http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:17240
- removed some parts I didn't know where to put when assembling (may add them in a v2 when I can identify them ;))
I also changed everything to 3mm plywood and put it on a 400x300 sheet (the material available at my local FabLab).
Paths to cut have a width of 0.01mm, paths to engrave are 0.5mm.
Get a 400x300mm sheet of 3mm plywood.
Most parts need to be glued to the sides, so prepare to get some wood glue ;)
I'll upload an image (and possibly an updated version) when I have cut and assembled it all. Until then, please reference the original candle arch smithy.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Revised Schwibbogen by SvenS is licensed under the GNU - GPL license.
What does this mean?
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving SvenS a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure SvenS would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).