Gopro bike frame mount
by jolyboy, published
NOTE: Currently being revised. Check back soon for update :)
Bike frame mount for gopro. Hole for frame is elliptical, 35.5mm x 41.5mm. Bolt holes are to suit M3. Use standard Gopro bolt and nut to attach camera.
- Print with 100% infill
- Attach to bike using M3 bolts (hex holes are for nuts)
- Attach camera with standard bolt and nut.
NOTE: Only use this mount if your frame is EXACTLY the right size for this mount (elliptical 35.5mm x 41.5mm).
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Gopro bike frame mount by jolyboy is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure jolyboy would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).