UNSC Identity Card
by KingRahl, published
Inspired by Halcyon25 on www.405th.com. I didn't like the idea of cutting out every layer and gluing them together.
The plastic printed pieces will be more sturdy than glued paper.
Liked Byview all
Give a Shout Out
- Visit http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/37753-Halo-ID-Card-w-Military-ID-card-influence.-(pic-heavy for a pritable version of your card.
- Modify your card faces with your own information and picture. (follow 405th instructions) a. Print b. Cut Hint: Using overhead projector plastic will give you a see through look.
- Print 2 UNSC Identity Cards. (reverse the second)
- Sandwich paper ID between 3D printed parts. a. Apply glue b. Align c. Press firmly to flatten
UNSC ID CARD.stl
- Follow steps 1-2 above.
- Glue paper parts inside as if in picture frame.
Warning: Your ink or laser printer software may change the size of your ID card on paper. Either rescale the picture before printing or rescale UNSC_ID.stl to fit.