UNSC Identity Card
by KingRahl, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Inspired by Halcyon25 on www.405th.com.
I didn't like the idea of cutting out every layer and gluing them together.
The plastic printed pieces will be more sturdy than glued paper.
- Visit http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/37753-Halo-ID-Card-w-Military-ID-card-influence.-(pic-heavy for a pritable version of your card.
- Modify your card faces with your own information and picture. (follow 405th instructions)
Hint: Using overhead projector plastic will give you a see through look.
- Print 2 UNSC Identity Cards. (reverse the second)
- Sandwich paper ID between 3D printed parts.
a. Apply glue
c. Press firmly to flatten
UNSC ID CARD.stl
- Follow steps 1-2 above.
- Glue paper parts inside as if in picture frame.
Warning: Your ink or laser printer software may change the size of your ID card on paper. Either rescale the picture before printing or rescale UNSC_ID.stl to fit.
UNSC Identity Card by KingRahl is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving KingRahl a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure KingRahl would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).