Push-fit Bowden Hotend
by rrhb, published
This is a hotend cable coupler that is compatible with the listed push-fit adapter. It can be adapted to other hot end adapters.
I use this on my Openbeam Rostock (Kossel).
The default hole spacing is compatible with groovemount.
If you're using these push-fit connectors, the attached SCAD and STL will work as is:
Adjust couplingdiam for other push-fit adapters. If you tell me which one you use, I can generate STLs for them if you'd like.
The default hole spacing is compatible with the Makergear Groovemount spacing. I use it on a Groovemount-compatible plate to hold my J-head hotend in.
- Adjust couplingdiam in SCAD if necessary and create STL file.
- Ideally use tapping kit to tap threads into the main hole. If you don't have a tapping kit, it is possible to self-tap if you are careful.
- Mount with M3 bolts or similar sized SAE bolts.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Push-fit Bowden Hotend by rrhb is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving rrhb a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure rrhb would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).