RepRap Touch TFT LCD (mini pronterface style)
by MarcoAntonini, published
This LCD works in standalone mode, it has an internal PICASO microcontroller.
The entire Graphics interface is not managed by Marlin Firmware but the PICASO micro.
My PICASO firmware send commands through the GCODE protocol to RepRap main board.
The communication is done by a second serial port.
Recent Commentsview all
has anyone tried to get this to work with a delta printer? I have a ramps board running marlin, but the marlin firmware for the touchscreen is an older version that does not have delta support
Anyone tried this already with a three colour mendel? Since some of the necessary pins are already used for the second melzi board?
Liked Byview all
Give a Shout Out
It is designed around the 4D-Systems uLCD-32PT LCD model.
* Work in standalone mode, no PC is required
* Intuitive Touch Interface, no external button is required
* Graphical interface â€œPronterfaceâ€ style
* Show SD card file content, print the selected file,Pause/Resume.
* Move X,Y,Z axis with a touch
* Show Temperature and Target Temp up to two Extruder
* Extrude/Reverse Filament functionality (Settings mm and mm/min)
* Set HotEnd Target Temp
* Set Bed Target Temp
* Zprobe and Z offset functionality
* Wav Sound to notify the end of print
* Only two pin for communication (TX1,RX1) ,perfect for Melzi/Sanguino board
more info on my wiki: marcoantonini.eu/doku.php?id=reprap:lcd4d
You must be logged in to post a comment.