RepRap Touch TFT LCD (mini pronterface style)
by MarcoAntonini, published
This LCD works in standalone mode, it has an internal PICASO microcontroller.
The entire Graphics interface is not managed by Marlin Firmware but the PICASO micro.
My PICASO firmware send commands through the GCODE protocol to RepRap main board.
The communication is done by a second serial port.
Recent Commentsview all
I have connected the 5v, gnd, RX and the TX to the MSerial1 and MSerial2 but any axis is
moving. I already checked the firmware and it has all your suggested changes. I
want to help improving the performance of the program [email protected]
You can use a different serial port, just edit the file "Marlin.h" changing this line
#define MYSERIAL1 MSerial1
#define MYSERIAL1 MSerial2
in this example, "MSerial2" specifies the Serial n. 2 available on AUX-4 connector.
Liked Byview all
Give a Shout Out
It is designed around the 4D-Systems uLCD-32PT LCD model.
* Work in standalone mode, no PC is required
* Intuitive Touch Interface, no external button is required
* Graphical interface â€œPronterfaceâ€ style
* Show SD card file content, print the selected file,Pause/Resume.
* Move X,Y,Z axis with a touch
* Show Temperature and Target Temp up to two Extruder
* Extrude/Reverse Filament functionality (Settings mm and mm/min)
* Set HotEnd Target Temp
* Set Bed Target Temp
* Zprobe and Z offset functionality
* Wav Sound to notify the end of print
* Only two pin for communication (TX1,RX1) ,perfect for Melzi/Sanguino board
more info on my wiki: marcoantonini.eu/doku.php?id=reprap:lcd4d
You must be logged in to post a comment.