RepRap Touch TFT LCD (mini pronterface style)
by MarcoAntonini, published
This project is no longer supported, is not recommended in the latest versions of Marlin
This is a project of Touch TFT LCD for my reprappro Mendel.
This LCD works in standalone mode, it has an internal PICASO microcontroller.
The entire Graphics interface is not managed by Marlin Firmware but the PICASO micro.
My PICASO firmware send commands through the GCODE protocol to RepRap main board.
The communication is done by a second serial port.
Recent Commentsview all
Liked Byview all
Give a Shout Out
This is a firmware to control the RepRap 3D printers with a Touch TFT LCD. It is designed around the 4D-Systems uLCD-32PT LCD model.
- Work in standalone mode, no PC is required
- Intuitive Touch Interface, no external button is required
- Graphical interface ÃÂÃÂ¢ÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂ¬ÃÂ ÃÂPronterfaceÃÂÃÂ¢ÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂ¬ÃÂÃÂ style
- Show SD card file content, print the selected file,Pause/Resume.
- Move X,Y,Z axis with a touch
- Show Temperature and Target Temp up to two Extruder
- Extrude/Reverse Filament functionality (Settings mm and mm/min)
- Set HotEnd Target Temp
- Set Bed Target Temp
- Zprobe and Z offset functionality
- Wav Sound to notify the end of print
- Only two pin for communication (TX1,RX1) ,perfect for Melzi/Sanguino board
more info on my wiki: http://www.marcoantonini.eu/doku.php?id=reprap:lcd4d