Hey! This thing is still a Work in Progress. Files, instructions, and other stuff might change!
My MakerBot 3D Portrait from Dec 21, 2012
by rofox154, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This Thing is a MakerBot 3D Portrait of Robert Fox scanned at the MakerBot Retail Store in SoHo on Dec 21, 2012. These scans are at 1/4th the original size.
- Preview each model by clicking the thumbnail on the top left. Click on the cube to see the model in 3D.
- Download the STL of the file you would like to print. The first thumbnail corresponds to portrait_1, and so on.
- Open the STL in MakerWare or ReplicatorG, resize as necessary and print.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
My MakerBot 3D Portrait from Dec 21, 2012 by rofox154 is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving rofox154 a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure rofox154 would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).