Parametric Bottle Name Tag
by rohieb, published
- logo (DXF, should be 50mm*50mm)
- radius at upper and lower side
The name tag itself resides as a module in `bottle-clip.scad`, and there are some ready-to-use examples in `examples.scad`. Feel free to modify them.
Note that the STL provided here ist just for illustration. You can print it though, if you want ;-) There are also some logo samples which you can use.
Update 2013-03-26: add Club Mate logo. The script needs Write.scad and fonts in write/ subfolder now.
Update 2013-06-06: added Tetris S piece and a glider. This thing is now maintained on GitHub: github.com/rohieb/bottle-clip-name-tag
Recent Commentsview all
You could try to make the text a bit thicker by changing the thickness in line 47 of the SCAD script to something other than 0.7. I had problems to print the text with my 0.35mm nozzle in that case, but ymmv.
Pay attention to the fact, that the letters of the names do not print well with a 0.5mm nozzle. (no they don't ptint well at all :[)
Liked Byview all
Give a Shout Out
2) Create a logo as a DXF of 50mm x 50mm, or use one of the supplied logos.
3) Load bottle-clip.scad into OpenSCAD. At the bottom, there is an example for 4 name tags. Change the desired options (name, logo, etc.) to your needs.
4) Render, export to STL and print it.
You must be logged in to post a comment.