Rolling Pin Spacer
by Eckerput, published
Recent Commentsview all
Thanks for the correction! It's always satisfying when people use your designs. I fixed the OpenScad file so it is correct now (it was obviously an easy correction on such a simple design).
Thanks for putting this up, once again I went to make something, only to find someone already did it for me!
There does seem to be an issue with the script though.
The comments in the SCAD file says "Diameter of rolling pin", but you use it as a radius so it needs to be divided by two
Liked Byview all
Give a Shout Out
2. Print two of the STL. I used two perimeters and 40% infill, but I suspect many options will work. They don't need to be that strong. I needed to slow my first layer to keep the tips from popping up.
3. After prints are cool, clean up any flanges etc. with sand paper.
4. Clean them.
5. Put one on each end of the rolling pin. They should be a tight fit.
6. Roll dough using the space between the spacers.
7. Make some great cookies (optional).
You must be logged in to post a comment.