Rolling Pin Spacer
by Eckerput, published
These are spacers to put on a rolling pin so that you can get a specific and even dough thickness. The STL is for a 3/8" dough thickness and about 1 and 7/8" rolling pin. The SCAD file can be edited to make many different dough thicknesses and rolling pin diameters (I didn't try them all though).
Recent Commentsview all
Liked Byview all
Give a Shout Out
- Use the customer to adjust your spacer rings or use the STL for 3/8" dough and a 1 and 7/8" pin.
- Print two of the STL. I used two perimeters and 40% infill, but I suspect many options will work. They don't need to be that strong. I needed to slow my first layer to keep the tips from popping up.
- After prints are cool, clean up any flanges etc. with sand paper.
- Clean them.
- Put one on each end of the rolling pin. They should be a tight fit.
- Roll dough using the space between the spacers.
- Make some great cookies (optional).