Loading

Belt Tensioner

by Reuben, published

Belt Tensioner by Reuben Dec 23, 2012

Description

I like the Ultimaker Belt Tensioner. But the curved edges put me off, so instead I derived this one from that.

After test fitting I ended up with a part that works on my GT2 belts and seems to have removed the belt hopping I was getting.

Recent Comments

view all

Going to be using on our Universal laser systems kevlar belts and our dimension 1200es belts : p old belts = low quality prints : \

Everything printed fine, even if they are touching the top of the case. Thank you so much!

Worked great for me, I am now printing a 8-hour-job. I hope that the belt tensioners will keep their place ;)

I noticed that the x-axis works great, but the y-axis has a little issue: The tensioners are touching the top of the wooden case just a little bit. It seems as if the printer would do its job nicely, tough.

More from 3D Printer Accessories

view more

Makes

Liked By

view all

License

Give a Shout Out

If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag. Print Thing Tag

Instructions

I printed this twice, both times I used a brim of 5mm and a fairly low speed. Turned out great.

Comments

You must be logged in to post a comment.

iCloud on Jan 19, 2014 said:

Going to be using on our Universal laser systems kevlar belts and our dimension 1200es belts : p old belts = low quality prints : \

lukasbieri on May 31, 2013 said:

Worked great for me, I am now printing a 8-hour-job. I hope that the belt tensioners will keep their place ;)

I noticed that the x-axis works great, but the y-axis has a little issue: The tensioners are touching the top of the wooden case just a little bit. It seems as if the printer would do its job nicely, tough.

lukasbieri on Jun 2, 2013 said:

Everything printed fine, even if they are touching the top of the case. Thank you so much!

Top