by christinachun, published
I'll be updating the files and adding as I go.
The new marbleRun-swirl works great and was a hit with my cousins! I just wish I could have printed more parts for them!
Recent Commentsview all
I based the design off of the common marble run but since my build size isn't that large, it's not going to be compatible with any other sets since they are my own measurements.
I used to have an actual marble run set that looked nearly identical to that wen I was little, did you base this off anything?
Liked Byview all
Give a Shout Out
*30 Degree support
*The mill might have to be printed at a better resolution to be smoother so it turns more freely unless you're okay with filing/sanding it a little to get it to turn smoothly.
I designed this to work within my printers capacity. I doubt it will fit to existing marble runs since I didn't use them as a guide.
Uses 14mm marbles.
List of parts so far:
1. marbleRun-H - Marble slide.
2. marbleRun-I - Height extender with the top positive and bottom negative.
3. marbleRun-EndCatcher - Catches the marbles at the end.
4. marbleHopper - Makes it easy to load lots of marbles!
5. marbleRun-mill - Marbles go through and the mill turns! Attach one of the connectors to the side of the slide, put the mill in and then attach the other connector.
6. marbleRun-flipper -Marbles go through and the flipper turns!
7. marbleRun-2wayExtensions - 1 each of the Negative & Positive. Use this to extend the height, add a large gap, or create a custom piece.
11. marbleRun-XLExtension - Extra Large extension that is the same height as the marbleRun-Swirl!
13. marbleRun-2waySplit - Splits the marbles in two directions.
14. marbleRun-Funnel - Big funnel to have marbles hop into!
15. marbleRUn-Chute - Can dispense marbles into the Funnel.
I will .zip all the files after I am finished finalizing the files.
You must be logged in to post a comment.