by Eckerput, published
These are brackets to replace the broken plastic ones on a dresser drawer. The trapezoid piece goes on the front of the dresser channel. The dresser channel is screwed in directly at the back. The block type piece holds the channel on the back end of the drawer. The drawer channel is screwed directly into the front of the drawer. The combination of these two pieces keeps the drawer from tipping when it is pulled out.
- Print one each.
- I used 80% fill on the trapezoid piece for strength and 40% fill on the block since it is pretty strong on it's own. No need for fine Z resolution as no one is going to see these.
- File trapezoid piece if needed to fit snugly into channel.
- Secure front edge of channel to drawer with trapezoid piece.
- Secure channel to back end of drawer with block piece. Note the drawer channel overhangs the drawer bottom by 1 cm and is secured by the block. It is screwed to the front of the drawer.
- See if channels fit together. If not, file where needed. It should be pretty snug.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Drawer Brackets by Eckerput is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Eckerput a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Eckerput would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).