Iceblock Stick Joiners
by gringer, published
Another one of the playthings that our parents have in their toybox is a set of joiners for iceblock sticks.
- Print the model files
- Attach iceblock sticks to make large constructions
- Remove sticks and place again to make different constructions
The original pieces had fairly flexible plastic, so tolerances may need to be adjusted for PLA (or ABS) to work in this case.
OpenSCAD file is included with most things parametrised. I used convex hulls of double-radius cylinders to generate 45° overhangs, which worked wonderfully.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Iceblock Stick Joiners by gringer is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving gringer a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure gringer would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).