wormdrive dual weel extrusion
by romanjurt, published
- a big (60-80 mm) transport-weel-diameter could solve the â€œdigging-inâ€ problem.
- sharp cutter-blades cut into the abs/pla without big resistance but giving super good grip.
- a worm-drive gives a good transmission in a small package.
i did it some time ago, did work nicely but on one point i lost my inducement since the regular ultimaker extuder got fixed and uses less material:)
but the files are here, maybe someone can use the thoughts i put in it...
i imagine soft-pla could as an interesting task for this cutter-blade-transport...
here's a videos:
and an older one:
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
wormdrive dual weel extrusion by romanjurt is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure romanjurt would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).