50 mm fan mount for Prusa v2
by alga42, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
A straightforward port of http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:19076 to 50 mm fans. The fan has been hiked out by 12 mm. The snout is the same diameter as in the original, so the back pressure on the fan is higher. I also reduced the thickness of all panels and enlarged the holes and nut traps for a looser fit. The clearances are the same as in the original.
- Press four M3 nuts into the nut traps
- Mount the fan using four M3 screws
- Mount the fan mount on the X carriage using two M3 washers and two M3 nuts
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
50 mm fan mount for Prusa v2 by alga42 is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving alga42 a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure alga42 would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).