Up! Mini - filament guide
by ahd71, published
Filament guide for the Up! Mini 3d printer with a compartment for an "filter" to clean the filament from dust.
I had one role of filament which was very "dusty" and gave small imperfections in the prints. Inspired by ideas in various forums I gave it a shot to design a new filament guide....
Improvements/differences from the orginal one is:
- The filament tube can be attached with pressure fit and won't come loose by itself (even when inserting new filament)
- The pocket for inserting some kind of "filter" that can remove small dust particles.
- The design which looks a little bit more integrated than the old one
- The color that matches the chassie of the Up! Mini :-)
I printed mine with the "overhang part" down and it worked fine.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Up! Mini - filament guide by ahd71 is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving ahd71 a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure ahd71 would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).