Up! Mini - filament guide
by ahd71, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Filament guide for the Up! Mini 3d printer with a compartment for an "filter" to clean the filament from dust.
I had one role of filament which was very "dusty" and gave small imperfections in the prints. Inspired by ideas in various forums I gave it a shot to design a new filament guide....
Improvements/differences from the orginal one is:
- The filament tube can be attached with pressure fit and won't come loose by itself (even when inserting new filament)
- The pocket for inserting some kind of "filter" that can remove small dust particles.
- The design which looks a little bit more integrated than the old one
- The color that matches the chassie of the Up! Mini :-)
I printed mine with the "overhang part" down and it worked fine.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Up! Mini - filament guide by ahd71 is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving ahd71 a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure ahd71 would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).