Replicator XL Files
by NickRBrewer, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
Here's all the files you'll need to get your Replicator XL up and running at full capacity.
Many thanks to JohnA and Ozar for their help getting this thing going. Hopefully this can help others with this awesome mod too.
This is a little tricky so I'll try to make it as easy as possible. These are written for OSX, if you've got windows, these files will be located in a different location.
- Go to ReplicatorG in Applications and right click to Show Package Contents.
- Go to Content -> Resources -> into Machines
- Place ReplicatorXL.xml here
- Open Replicator and place the remaining gcode files here.
Now, this part messed me up for some time.
Restart ReplicatorG and select the ReplicatorXL from the machine profiles. Connect your bot by USB and hit connect in the upper right hand corner. This will tell your bot that it is a Rep XL and not a stock machine by rewriting one line of code... that it is 250mm tall not 150mm.
Replicator XL Files by NickRBrewer is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving NickRBrewer a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure NickRBrewer would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.