by magicxman, published
Useful to make box. Use it is to joint all the acrylic pieces together and form a sturdy box. To extend two pieces of acrylic together, use the flat joint.
Recent Commentsview all
Liked Byview all
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag. Print Thing Tag
- Cut acrylic sheet into the size of your box.
- Drill a 3mm hole at the corner of acrylic sheet at 10mm measured from both sides.
- Get a suitable screw and nut to put them together.
- If you box is not big enough, you need to extend two pieces together. Use the flat joint.
- Drill the same 3mm hole about 10mm from the corners.
- Joint them together with the flat joint.
By downloading this thing, you agree to abide by the license: Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike
Download All Files (28 kb zip file)