by magicxman, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Useful to make box. Use it is to joint all the acrylic pieces together and form a sturdy box.
To extend two pieces of acrylic together, use the flat joint.
- Cut acrylic sheet into the size of your box.
- Drill a 3mm hole at the corner of acrylic sheet at 10mm measured from both sides.
- Get a suitable screw and nut to put them together.
- If you box is not big enough, you need to extend two pieces together. Use the flat joint.
- Drill the same 3mm hole about 10mm from the corners.
- Joint them together with the flat joint.
Square Joint by magicxman is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving magicxman a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure magicxman would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).