by magicxman, published
Useful to make box. Use it is to joint all the acrylic pieces together and form a sturdy box.
To extend two pieces of acrylic together, use the flat joint.
- Cut acrylic sheet into the size of your box.
- Drill a 3mm hole at the corner of acrylic sheet at 10mm measured from both sides.
- Get a suitable screw and nut to put them together.
- If you box is not big enough, you need to extend two pieces together. Use the flat joint.
- Drill the same 3mm hole about 10mm from the corners.
- Joint them together with the flat joint.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag. Print Thing Tag
By downloading this thing, you agree to abide by the license: Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike
Download All Files (28 kb zip file)