by magicxman, published
Useful to make box. Use it is to joint all the acrylic pieces together and form a sturdy box.
To extend two pieces of acrylic together, use the flat joint.
- Cut acrylic sheet into the size of your box.
- Drill a 3mm hole at the corner of acrylic sheet at 10mm measured from both sides.
- Get a suitable screw and nut to put them together.
- If you box is not big enough, you need to extend two pieces together. Use the flat joint.
- Drill the same 3mm hole about 10mm from the corners.
- Joint them together with the flat joint.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Square Joint by magicxman is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving magicxman a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure magicxman would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).