Door Hinge For Ultimaker
by magicxman, published
Ever think of making a door for your Ultimaker. This set of hinges can clip to the Ultimaker panel securely. Use 2mm acrylic sheet as the door panel.
Recent Commentsview all
Liked Byview all
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag. Print Thing Tag
- Prepare an acrylic sheet to the size of Ultimaker panel. It can be front or either sides. Typical size is about 280mm x 280mm.
- Print 2 sets of top and bottom hinges.
- Use 2 small screw to lock both hinges together.
- Drill a 3mm hole on the acrylic sheets.
- Secure the top hinge to the acyclic sheet.
- Mount the door to Ultimaker
- To permanently secured it, you can screw the hinge to the body of Ultimaker.
By downloading this thing, you agree to abide by the license: Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike
Download All Files (12 kb zip file)