Door Hinge For Ultimaker
by magicxman, published
Ever think of making a door for your Ultimaker. This set of hinges can clip to the Ultimaker panel securely. Use 2mm acrylic sheet as the door panel.
- Prepare an acrylic sheet to the size of Ultimaker panel. It can be front or either sides. Typical size is about 280mm x 280mm.
- Print 2 sets of top and bottom hinges.
- Use 2 small screw to lock both hinges together.
- Drill a 3mm hole on the acrylic sheets.
- Secure the top hinge to the acyclic sheet.
- Mount the door to Ultimaker
- To permanently secured it, you can screw the hinge to the body of Ultimaker.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag. Print Thing Tag
By downloading this thing, you agree to abide by the license: Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike
Download All Files (12 kb zip file)