Beefed Up Lens Bezel for GoPro Hero 3
by jolyboy, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Ever pull apart your housing only to destroy your bezel whilst re-assembling it? I did, a couple of times because its so stupidly fragile. here is a stronger GoPro Hero 3 bezel for the watertight housing. Use at your own risk. Enjoy :)
- Print with 80% infill and 0.1mm layer height
- Clean up edges with a knife, small file or dremel
- Install onto housing making sure not to overtighten the screws. Inspect the installed bezel for signs of cracking etc. If there are any cracks, start over :(
- TEST the new bezel by submerging the assembled housing in deep water WITHOUT the camera. If there are ANY signs of water in the housing after the test, start over :(
- Bask in glory as you just saved yourself $50 on a new housing :)
Beefed Up Lens Bezel for GoPro Hero 3 by jolyboy is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving jolyboy a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure jolyboy would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).