Beefed Up Lens Bezel for GoPro Hero 3
by jolyboy, published
Ever pull apart your housing only to destroy your bezel whilst re-assembling it? I did, a couple of times because its so stupidly fragile. here is a stronger GoPro Hero 3 bezel for the watertight housing. Use at your own risk. Enjoy :)
- Print with 80% infill and 0.1mm layer height
- Clean up edges with a knife, small file or dremel
- Install onto housing making sure not to overtighten the screws. Inspect the installed bezel for signs of cracking etc. If there are any cracks, start over :(
- TEST the new bezel by submerging the assembled housing in deep water WITHOUT the camera. If there are ANY signs of water in the housing after the test, start over :(
- Bask in glory as you just saved yourself $50 on a new housing :)
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Beefed Up Lens Bezel for GoPro Hero 3 by jolyboy is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure jolyboy would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).