30mm Printrbot Fan Mount
by Crispy001, published
Copied PaulRac's fan mount design (from scratch) and adjusted it to mount a 30mm fan. Also improved it so the hot end does not need to be removed to mount it.
Guarenteed to fit on a Printrbot LC wooden extruder with a 30mm fan. This mount is thin enough such that the stock extruder mount screws will work.
Volume: .25 cubic inches
ABS Weight: .01 pounds
- Print the part using the provided .STL file. All dimensions are in mm.
- Sand or file flat the mating surface if needed.
Use of a smaller layer size will improve results.
No supports required.
Print slowly, and use low temperatures, especially towards the end of the print.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
30mm Printrbot Fan Mount by Crispy001 is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure Crispy001 would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).