Double ducted for fan 50mm. and hotend J-Head MK-V
by Mejias3D, published
To avoid collision with the four bulldogs paper clips, I recommend using kapton tape around the perimeter of the glass to attach it to the hot bed. The print dimensions are greater now.
Now, there are three new STL files available. You can glue them to get the complete shape named "Double_ducted_for_fan_with_mount_plate.stl"
Use this option to combine three easy printings, where the support material isn't essential and get a functional object, though, for best results, it is still highly recommended to use.
The objects are named: Element_A.stl, Element_B.stl and Element_C.stl
Recent Commentsview all
Hi. Thanks for sharing this design! I tried to print part c, and found it, essentially, impossible to remove the support material. Suggest gap be made larger to allow for support material removal around the ring. Also, it looks like very constricted airflow path and very thick sides. Suggest you make the sides more like a 3 layer shell to give more room for air to flow (and thus less resistance). Take care.
Liked Byview all
Give a Shout Out
2) Put the piece over the x-carriage.
3) Put the hot end in the neck of the mount plate.
4) Put the extruder with two bolts metric 4mm. Remember that the nuts must be on the bottom side, you can to screw the bolts from the top side. In this moment is posible that you need block the nut with something like a little wrench because the space is minimal.
5) Finally mount the extruder motor.
6) Be sure that de wires don't touch the timing belt when the printer is in action.
7) Enjoy now pieces 3D with an accurate finishing ;-)
You must be logged in to post a comment.