Precision Table Adjustment
by Strahlex, published
This is a more precise solution for adjusting the Y-table of your printer
- Print out the parts: The top part 4 times, the thumbscrew 8 times.
- Find some screws: 4 m3x50 and 4 m3nylock or 4 m3x50 with hex head, 8 m3nut and 4 springs
- Disassemble your current table
- Assemble the new adjustment like on the pictures
- Adjust the table height using the new adjustment
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Precision Table Adjustment by Strahlex is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
So what's this mean?
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure Strahlex would love to see what you've printed - take a photo and share it on Thingiverse as a Make.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. You can also download the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store) to take a photo and upload your Make right from the app!