Headband Repair - or how to make a headband
by MakerBlock, published
My daughter broke her favorite headband.
We fixed it.
- Daughter accidentally breaks headband.
- Print replacement plastic insert.
- Wrap in ribbon
- Glue ends of ribbon to ends of headband
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Headband Repair - or how to make a headband by MakerBlock is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure MakerBlock would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).