by ntc490, published
Grommet for hole with 1" diameter. Use on your desk, a cabinet or similar application.
This model has been printed with an UP! printer. Used it for the inside of a cabinet. The lock ring finished off the underside a little better and keeps things from sliding around.
BTW - Adding a hash for posted files seems like a great idea. I've suggested thingiverse add it as part of their website. Use 'md5sum' on your files and then look them up if you're not sure where they came from. Doesn't make so much sense unless everyone's files are tagged, though. :(
740686177afb4ea1634b1ef4dc070e53 1 Inch Hole Grommet.skp
1) Print a wide or narrow grommet.
2) Optionally print the lock ring.
3) Put grommet in a hole with a 1" diameter. Slide lock ring on bottom if desired.
4) Enjoy a more polished looking hole to pass cables through.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
1" Grommet by ntc490 is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure ntc490 would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).