3/4 inches water pipe to 30 mm pipe adapter
by mattheus, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This is adapter for 3/4" standard water pipe to 30 mm diameter pipe, that I use in my projects.
Print with high quality (I printed 0.1 mm per layer) to get fine female thread.
This part designed to be used with 3 types of vacuum sources:
- Hair dryer (to use with hair dryer - go and print adapter http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:39754)
- Channel fan (to use with 100 mm channel fan - go and print adapter http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:39753)
- 12V DC Motor turbine (to use with turbine - go and print turbine itself http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:39755 - it already have connect diameter of adapter in cover).
If you don't understand why this adapter needed and why so many vacuum sources were developed for it (both turbines and adapters) - I attached last image with device where it can be used (if you still don't understand how it can be used - then probably you don't need it :)
Note: if you want to print directly from .STL file you'll need to flip Y-Z planes to place thing correct on printing table.
Enjoy and have fun! ;)
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
3/4 inches water pipe to 30 mm pipe adapter by mattheus is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving mattheus a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure mattheus would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).