Corner Cable Clip (Parametric)
by CodeCreations, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This thing holds a cable into a corner with a single nail. Just edit the "User-defined values" section to specify your cable and nail/screw diameter, width, tab length, and thickness and print a bunch out.
The default values (and the STL) are effective at pinning up a ~4mm cable with a small finish nail.
Update 12/30: v0.69 Fixed a bug that caused the nail hole to be placed too close the body on short tabs. (2 d/l)
1) Edit the parameters in the "User-defined values" section to specify your cable and nail/screw diameter, width, tab length, and thickness.
3) Install. I find it helpful to hold the nail loosely with a pair of pliers when hammering.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Corner Cable Clip (Parametric) by CodeCreations is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving CodeCreations a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure CodeCreations would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).