Corner Cable Clip (Parametric)
by CodeCreations, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This thing holds a cable into a corner with a single nail. Just edit the "User-defined values" section to specify your cable and nail/screw diameter, width, tab length, and thickness and print a bunch out.
The default values (and the STL) are effective at pinning up a ~4mm cable with a small finish nail.
Update 12/30: v0.69 Fixed a bug that caused the nail hole to be placed too close the body on short tabs. (2 d/l)
1) Edit the parameters in the "User-defined values" section to specify your cable and nail/screw diameter, width, tab length, and thickness.
3) Install. I find it helpful to hold the nail loosely with a pair of pliers when hammering.
Corner Cable Clip (Parametric) by CodeCreations is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving CodeCreations a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure CodeCreations would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).