Raspberry Pi case bolted
by www0, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This case is a derivative of "Raspberry Pi Case" thingiverse.com/thing:34527 designed by Kasey.
2 Modifications are made:
- M3 bolts with a length of 20 mm can be used (only ones I had in stock).
- The hole for the powersupply is widened in order to use the connector of the RS supplied powersupply. Dimension of connector is 7.2x10.2 mm, hole is slightly bigger.
The top of the case is not modified, take the stl file from http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:34527.
Direct link: http://www.thingiverse.com/download:99274
Print the bottom, support shouldn't be required.
Print & enjoy.
Raspberry Pi case bolted by www0 is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving www0 a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure www0 would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).