Higher resolution Trek Badge with magnet hole - 5/16
by compukidmike, published
I needed some Star Trek badges for a theme party, but I could only get my hands on 5/16" magnets, so I modified the hole in the back. Nothing more. All credit goes to tmorris9.
Also, I know that the difference between 3/8 and 5/16 is small, but the depth was also different, and I have OCD issues :)
- Print. I used .33mm layer height.
- Get some 5/16 magnets. I got mine at Harbor Freight. 10pk for $2.99
- Glue them in. I tried super glue, but hot glue worked a lot better.
- Have a Star Trek party!
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Higher resolution Trek Badge with magnet hole - 5/16 by compukidmike is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure compukidmike would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).