Cable Clip (Parametric)
by gnu, published
This thing holds a cable with a single nail. Just edit the "User-defined values" section to specify your cable and nail/screw diameter, width, tab length, and thickness and print a bunch out.
The default values (and the STL) are effective at pinning up a 16mm cable.
Derived from CodeCreations "Corner Cable Clip (Parametric)" http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:39776
1) Edit the parameters in the "User-defined values" section to specify your cable and nail/screw diameter, width, tab length, and thickness.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Cable Clip (Parametric) by gnu is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure gnu would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).